Generac RXSC200A3 200A 1Ø-120/240V Nema 3R Automatic Transfer Switch
Generac Automatic Transfer Switches are designed for use with single phase generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus Controller. Through the use of digital power technology (DPM), these switches have the capability to manage up to 4 individual HVAC (24 VAC controlled) loads with no additional hardware
Generac RXSC200A3 Features:
- Generac automatic transfer switches are housed in an aluminum NEMA/CUL type 3R enclosure, with electrostatically applied and baked powder paint
- Heavy duty Generac contactor is a CUL recognized device, designed for years of service, the controller at the generator handles all the timing, sensing, exercising functions and transfer commands
- Through the use of digital power technology (DPM), these switches have the capability to manage up to 4 individual HVAC (24 VAC controlled) loads with no additional hardware
- When used in tandem with smart management modules, up to 8 more loads can be managed as well, providing the most installation efficient power management options available
- Cycles power on and off as needed for different appliances
- Switch is covered by a 5 year limited warranty
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Great packageProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Art H. on Apr 23, 2018
7042 22kw Generator with RTSC 200 A3 200Amp Transfer sw. Works great.. Would definitely recommend...
GENERAC RXSC200A3 200A 1Ø-120/240V NEMA 3R AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCHProduct Review Rating: 4/5
Posted by Kim Redland on Feb 21, 2018
AP Electric was a big help in this purchase. They are friendly and knowledgeable. This was a good experience and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
GENERAC RXSC200A3 200A 1Ø-120/240V NEMA 3R AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCHProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Herb Wright on Feb 21, 2018
I thought all transfer switches were pretty much the same. They are in the aspect that they transfer power from the generator to the house, but I learned there is a lot more to take into account. Thanks to Jeremy I was able to get the right switch for my application. I'm they ask questions, or else I might have gotten something I didn't want or need.