Generac 70371 16kW Guardian Generator with Wi-Fi & 200A SE Transfer Switch
Generac 70371 Features:
- Powered by a Generac G-Force Engine, the Generac 70371 is built to be stable and strong in the long-term. It is pressure-lubricated, can handle tough use, and needs less maintenance than other brands.
- A 200-Amp, NEMA 3R, outdoor-rated Automatic Transfer Switch is enclosed in aluminum. It transfers power automatically and protects circuits when the normal grid goes down.
- Maximum Watts are 16000 LP and 16000 NG Watts.
- The True Power TM Technology in this unit reduces harmonic distortion reduce to less than 5%, assuring smoother, safer power for sensitive appliances.
- The 70371 is Wi-Fi capable.
- The Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode slows the generator RPM; at a lower RPM it can perform self-testing for five or twelve minutes.
- A Mobile LinkTM Remote Monitor (sold separately) lets you observe the status of your generator from anywhere. All you need is a mobile, connected device like a smartphone or laptop. You can see maintenance schedules, operations, and more.
- An Aluminum Enclosure and RhinoCoat powder-coated finish provides protection against the weather and corrosion over time.
- The Generac 70371 comes with Generac’s 24/7 customer support and a 5-Year Limited Warranty.
- Generac generators are constructed in the USA with domestic and foreign parts.
The Generac 70371 16/16kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator is a powerful, quiet, technologically advanced source of backup power for your home. It provides power, protects your home’s circuits, and it can even supply your entire house with electricity if you add the Generac Load-Shedding Switch. The 70371 could even power a 5-ton AC unit.
The Generac 70371 gets power from the Generac G-Force Engine. It can supply a maximum of 16000 LP watts and 16000 NG watts. With the help of an Automatic Transfer switch, that the power comes on automatically. The NEMA-3R and 200-Amp switch is outdoor-rated with an aluminum enclosure. It runs at only 66 Decibels for quiet power. A Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode slows the generator RPM so that it can self-test. A slower RPM means better fuel efficiency.
The model’s True PowerTM Technology provides smooth power with less than 5% harmonic distortion. This makes it safe for sensitive appliances. The Mobile LinkTM Remote Monitor—sold separately—is technology that allows you to monitor the unit from a distance with your mobile device. You can see status, maintenance, schedule service, and more. All this is protected with an Aluminum Enclosure and a RhinoCoat powder-coated finish.
The Generac 70371 is made in the USA of domestic and foreign parts. It comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty and Generac’s 24/7 customer support. Find out more about how the Generac 70371 16/16kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator could be the perfect backup power for your home. Contact AP Electric and Generators for more information.
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
How Generac Ho...Control your power and your life with a Generac automatic stan...