Kohler 18RCAL-200SELS 18kW Generator with Aluminum Enclosure and 200A SE Transfer Switch Features:
Kohler 18RCAL-200SELS 18kW Gas Generator Features:
- The Kohler 18RCAL-200SELS 18kW Generator is designed for residential and light commercial use. It is a dual-fuel standby generator that incorporates a NEMA 3R-rated RXT 200-amp automatic transfer switch.
- This 120/240v 60 Hz model is powered by an industrial-grade Kohler CH1000 4-Cycle, 30.9 HP, V-2 engine running at a maximum of 3600 RPM.
- The Command PRO OHV engine has hydraulic valve lifters to ensure low engine maintenance .
- The oil tank capacity is 1.9 liters or 2 quarts. The full-pressure oil lubrication system extends maintenance intervals.
- This dual-fuel gas generator runs on LPG or natural gas. Switching between fuels is easy.
- The advanced digital voltage regulator protects sensitive electronics against harmonic distortion and power output fluctuation.
- PowerBoost™ technology offers instant response to load changes and regulates the voltage, while the RDC2 controller manages both the generator set and the automatic transfer switch.
- The LCD screen display on the RCD2 controller shows voltage and frequency, engine temperature, oil pressure, battery voltage, and engine runtime hours.
- OnCue Plus Generator Management System facilitates Wifi connectivity so you can check the status of the generator remotely via a laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Designed to operate quietly with its aluminum sound enclosure and silencer, this generator will never disturb your sleep.
- The corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure locks securely to prevent unauthorized access. The hinged locking roof allows easy access to the generator set controller without the use of tools. This makes maintenance and service easy.
- The Kohler 18RCAL-200SELS 18kW Generator is easy to use, maintain and install. It can be mounted on gravel or a concrete mounting pad.
- Certifications and listings include cUL, UL 2200, CSA, and EPA. The unit carries a 181 mph wind rating.
- The Kohler 18RCAL-200SELS 18kW Generator is backed by a premium 5-year/2000-hour limited warranty covering parts, labor, and travel for the entire warranty period.
The Kohler 18RCAL-200SELS 18kW Generator is a whole-house generator that can also be used at the shop when grid power fails. Use it with LPG or natural gas to keep the family safe indoors and keep your business running when others are shut down by the loss of grid power. During an outage, this Kohler 18kW standby generator automatically restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, refrigerator, furnace, security system, TV, computers, and other home appliances within 10 seconds. The alternator incorporates an advanced digital voltage regulator which protects all sensitive electronics from voltage variation. The total harmonic distortion is <5.
You can stay connected with your whole house generator while away from home or work using Wifi. Check the status of your unit from your laptop, tablet or mobile phone. Power may be out for many hours or days in the event of storms, tornadoes, blizzards or wildfires. During a blackout, when the LP cylinder runs out you can run the unit on natural gas.
Safety features such as a master circuit breaker, smart engine cool down, wifi connectivity, automatic transfer switch, RCD2 controller combined with the low cost and a 5-yr premium warranty make this generator an excellent choice for modern homeowners and small businesses. This model can be installed as close as 18” from your home or small business. It is best installed by a certified and licensed electrician. The Kohler 18RCAL-200SELS 18kW Generator is shipped to you free and comes with free technical support for life.