CAT INV2000 1800W Portable Inverter Generator Package with Parallel Cable and Covers
SAVE $100 with this PACKAGE that INCLUDES:
- (2) 522-2700 INV2000 1800W Inverter Generators
- (1) 530-1202 Parallel Cable Kit
- (2) 517-9207 Portable Inverter Covers
The CAT INV2000 is a small, but mighty inverter generator from the CAT brand. It offers clean, powerful, reliable power to outperform others on the market. Keep your tailgating party going as long as you like, or your camping trip. It’s perfect for all those outdoor activities; it’s also quiet, with clean power that’s safe even for sensitive devices. A full GFCI panel means it’s safe for you to use, too.
Low sound levels means this inverter generator won’t disturb your fun, or your work. Power a mini fridge, a laptop, a workstation with power tools, and more. Need more power? Use a parallel kit to connect two of these units together. With all its quiet power, this little generator is still sturdy and made to last. It will perform at its best for many years with good care. When you need more information, support, or warranty help, contact CAT. This unit comes with a 2-year, or 3-year limited warranty, as long as you register it within 30 days after purchase. When you need help choosing the best inverter generator for you, or need more information to make sure this amazing model is right for you, contact AP Electric and Generators.
CATERPILLAR INV2000 Features:
- The CAT INV2000 contains an OHV engine as its power source. It’s powered by gasoline and has splash lubrication. It uses a pull method for starting and has an Automatic Low Level oil shutdown. The recommended oil for this model is SAE30 / 10W-30. The Engine Displacement is 79.7 cc. It also has Engine Smart Control (ESC) for Idle Control.
- The Engine Smart Control (ESC) adjusts the power automatically according to your needs.
- Maximum Watts: Running at 1800 Watts, Starting at 2250 Watts
- The CAT INV2000 offers clean power with less than 3% Total Harmonic Distortion (THD).
- This unit has Inverter Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). Its DC output is 12V (8.3A) / 5V (2.1A), and it has a variable engine RPM. Its AC voltage is 120V at 60Hz.
- It comes with a fuel gauge--dial form. It’s normal capacity is 4L, or 1 gal. It also has indicator lights for low oil, overload risks, and when it’s running.
- The CAT INV2000 has a 2-year limited, or 3-year limited warranty when registered within 30 days after purchase.
- It can run for 6 hours at 50% load capacity.
- It is EPA, CARB, and CSA certified.
Power When You Need It
Double your power by connecting two INV2000 units together for up to 4kW of clean and quiet power.
- Protect yourself, electronics, and generator with the built-in 30A circuit breaker
- Rated for 120V AC
- Shielded parallel connection for safe operation
- 40" (1m) 12 AWG outdoor rated power cords
- Easy plug-and-go design
- TT-30R RV-ready receptacle
- L5-30R 120V 30A Twist Lock Receptacle
Keep your generator clean and protected
This custom fit nylon protective cover includes a drawstring and tensioner for a snug fit that will secure your portable generator.
- Fits INV2000 portable inverters
- Water resistant polyester construction
- Draw-string closure for a tight fit
- Designed specifically for your Cat portable generator
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
INV2000 Specifications Sheet
INV2000 Electrical Schematic
INV20000 Quick Start Guide
INV2000 Owner's Manual
INV2000 Service Manual
INV2000 Parts Warranty
Parallel Kit Owner's Manual
Parallel Kit Quick Start GuideParts Warranty