Briggs & Stratton P4500 3700W PowerSmart Series Inverter Generator
With push button electric start, the Briggs & Stratton P4500 PowerSmart Series inverter generator is ready to go when you need it most. The telescoping handle allows for easy maneuverability, ideal for RV, campsite, and recreational use. The multi-functional display panel monitors power usage, fuel level, and run time. (4) 120V, 20A outlets, (1) 120V, 30A RV outlet, and (2) USB ports allow you to stay connected and keep multiple items powered simultaneously. For added protection, CO Guard carbon monoxide shutdown technology shuts down the generator if harmful levels of CO accumulate in the generator's operating area.
BRIGGS 30795 FEATURES:
- Push button electric start with automatic choke for quick and easy starting
- 4500 starting watts and 3700 running watts
- Provide the power you need for RV and campsite use
- Multi-functional display panel monitors power usage, fuel level, and run time
- CO Guard carbon monoxide shutdown technology
- Shuts down the generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide are detected
- Run time up to 16 hours at 1/4 load so you can keep power longer
- 60% quieter than a standard generator
- (4) 120V, 20A outlets, (1) 120V, 30A RV outlet, and (2) USB ports allow you to stay connected and keep multiple items powered simultaneously
- Safe for Sensitive Electronics
- With inverter technology, it produces smoother power for sensitive electronics such as laptops, phones and gaming systems.
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Briggs & Strat...Here is a quick overvew of the Briggs and Stratton P2000 gener...
Briggs & Strat...Learn about the Briggs & Stratton 30553 - 1600 Watt PowerSmart...
Great Portable GeneratorProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Vicki Jones on Jul 20, 2015
I bought this Briggs & Stratton P2000 PowerSmart Series 2000W Inverter Generator about 2 months ago. Actually I bought 2 of them so I could link them together. Very happy with the performance and noise levels of this generator. I would recommend.