Briggs & Stratton 40646 12kW Generator with 100A 16-Circuit Transfer Switch Features:
Outlast the next power outage, maintain your family's comfort and power with a 12kW standby generator. This small footprint unit packs plenty of power in order to start a 5-Ton air conditioner on 50% load. Prepare to protect your home and rely on your lights, appliances and more to stay on when you need them most.
Briggs & Stratton 40646 Features:
- 5 Year Limited Best in Class Warranty that covers parts, labor, and travel for the full-length of the warranty. Unlike other standby generator manufacturers, our warranty covers parts, labor AND travel for the full length of the warranty with no hidden fees.
- 100amp 16 circuit automatic transfer switch to protect your most essential circuits in the house.
- Efficient alternator and smart automatic voltage regulator optimizes generator performance with tighter voltage control giving less than 5% THD for sensitive electronics and the ability to start a 5-ton air conditioner on 50% load.
- State-of-the-art Commercial Vanguard® Engine - the premium Vanguard® V-Twin vertical engine has been designed and engineered to deliver the most durable performance in the industry.
- Simple Control System with a low speed run to save fuel, reduce noise and tighten control. InfoHub™ Wifi Wireless Monitoring is the easy way to remotely monitor your generator to make sure your generator is ready for the next outage. With a subscription you can monitor on you computer or smartphone to instantly check generator system status, faults and more from home or away. Subscription and wireless gateway sold separately.
- Low Idle Mode Scheduled weekly test mode that runs at a low RPM for fewer disturbances and less fuel consumption.
- Corrosion Resistant Durable enclosure made from automotive-grade galvanneal steel to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- New charging system has an independent 3-stage battery charger which optimizes battery life (bulk, absorption, and float stage)