Briggs & Stratton 40621 20kW Generator with 200A SE Transfer Switch Bundle Features:
20kW Briggs & Stratton 40621 Whole House Automatic Generator continues to supply power to two 5-ton air conditioners, major home appliances, and electronics within seconds of a power failure. The family and the employees can continue with the day as usual. The automatic transfer switch allows you to power all the circuits of the house. It can be installed both indoors and outdoors. It takes several days after a storm for grid power to get restored. The air-cooled gas generator can run for hours at no end using the LPG or the natural gas from your kitchen pipeline.
Keep the security system armed and continue to use your sensitive electronics with total peace of mind. Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to check alerts, track generator utilization, and send reminders to the dealers to ensure your generator is well prepared for the next outage.
The clean and premium quality electricity produced by the generator keeps all electronics safe from voltage surges. The neighborhood-friendly model runs as quietly as an air conditioner at 64 dBA. Maintenance and service are easy and quick with the hinged roof and removable panels of the enclosure. It comes with a free steel mounting pad for easy installation and is delivered free of cost. For your peace of mind, all Briggs & Stratton products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.
20kW Briggs & Stratton 40621 Generator Features:
- 5 Year Limited Best in Class Warranty that covers parts, labor, and travel for the full-length of the warranty. Unlike other standby generator manufacturers, our warranty covers parts, labor AND travel for the full length of the warranty with no hidden fees.
- Amplify™ Power Management makes your backup power go further and minimizes the impact of a power outage on your life. This system allows you to prioritize the power needs of your home through the “Standby Generator Management” smartphone app. Amplify™ offers the ability to set and change priorities of high wattage appliances, as well as, monitor your generators status all from the touch of a button. Modules sold separately.
- Efficient alternator and smart automatic voltage regulator optimizes generator performance with tighter voltage control giving less than 5% THD for sensitive electronics and increased starting capability.
- State-of-the-art Commercial Vanguard® Engine - the premium Vanguard® V-Twin vertical engine has been designed and engineered to deliver the most durable performance in the industry.
- Simple Control System with a low speed run to save fuel, reduce noise and tighten control.
- InfoHub™ Wifi Wireless Monitoring is the easy way to remotely monitor your generator to make sure your generator is ready for the next outage. With a subscription you can monitor on you computer or smartphone to instantly check generator system status, faults and more from home or away. Subscription sold separately.
- Low Idle Mode Scheduled weekly test mode that runs at a low RPM for fewer disturbances and less fuel consumption.
- Corrosion Resistant Durable enclosure made from automotive-grade galvanneal steel to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- New charging system has an independent 3-stage battery charger which optimizes battery life (bulk, absorption, and float stage)