Briggs & Stratton 40588 20kW Generator with Aluminum Enclosure
In the event of a power failure, 20kW Briggs & Stratton 40588 automatically kicks in to continue supplying power to your two 5-ton air conditioners, major home appliances, and electronics. It produces sufficient power to cover all your home needs such as lights, water heater, refrigerator, computers, electric ovens, air conditioners, and so forth. The dual fuel generator requires no refueling and keeps the heating, cooling, and security system running till grid power is restored. The 60Hz 120/240v single-phase model has a superior voltage regulation system to ensure quick motor starting. This user-friendly generator is easy to install and maintain. Switching between LP and natural gas is also simple. The smart alternator responds quickly to load changes.
Wireless connectivity allows you to check the oil level, battery status engine temperature, and runtime 24/7 using your cell phone, tablet, laptop or PCs. With an automatic transfer switch, you can enjoy the comfort and convenience of generator power without manual operation
20kW whole house generator can be used at home or work as a backup source of power. Briggs & Stratton products are assembled and engineered in the USA with foreign and domestic parts. All are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.
20kW Briggs & Stratton 40588 Generator Features:
- 5 Year Limited Best in Class Warranty that covers parts, labor, and travel for the full-length of the warranty. Unlike other standby generator manufacturers, our warranty covers parts, labor AND travel for the full length of the warranty with no hidden fees.
- Amplify™ Power Management makes your backup power go further and minimizes the impact of a power outage on your life. This system allows you to prioritize the power needs of your home through the “Standby Generator Management” smartphone app. Amplify™ offers the ability to set and change priorities of high wattage appliances, as well as, monitor your generators status all from the touch of a button. Modules sold separately.
- Efficient alternator and smart automatic voltage regulator optimizes generator performance with tighter voltage control giving less than 5% THD for sensitive electronics and the ability to start a 5-ton air conditioner on 50% load.
- State-of-the-art Commercial Vanguard® Engine - the premium Vanguard® V-Twin vertical engine has been designed and engineered to deliver the most durable performance in the industry.
- Simple Control System with a low speed run to save fuel, reduce noise and tighten control.
- InfoHub™ Wifi Wireless Monitoring is the easy way to remotely monitor your generator to make sure your generator is ready for the next outage. With a subscription you can monitor on you computer or smartphone to instantly check generator system status, faults and more from home or away. Subscription and wireless gateway sold separately.
- Low Idle Mode Scheduled weekly test mode that runs at a low RPM for fewer disturbances and less fuel consumption.
- Corrosion Resistant Durable enclosure made from aluminum to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- New charging system has an independent 3-stage battery charger which optimizes battery life (bulk, absorption, and float stage)