Briggs & Stratton 40450 10kW Generator with 200A SE Transfer Switch
The Briggs & Stratton 40450 10kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator automatically provides a backup power supply to your home seconds after sensing an electric power outage. This home generator includes 200 Amp outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated auto transfer switch for easy installation. Don’t let its size fool you! Thanks to a compact design and a commercial-grade engine, the Briggs & Stratton 10kW standby generator proves big power can come in a small generator.
Briggs & Stratton 40450 Features:
- With our Symphony II Power Management System you can purchase a smaller, more affordable home generator system while maintaining the comfort of whole-house power.
- • This 10kW1 with Symphony II Power Management can manage a home, up to 4,200 square feet with a 3-ton air conditioner saving you thousands less than a previously required 20kW
- The transfer switch is rated for both indoor and outdoor use to save you money on installation
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Compliancy with the NFPA 37 standard means it can be placed as close as 18” from your home for flexible placement3 options — perfect for tight lot lines.
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Includes 200-Amp managed whole house SED switch
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
- This standby generator is available for sale in all 50 states
- Comprehensive 5-year parts, labor and travel limited warranty
- Rated for operation in areas with low natural gas pressure. This home generator can operate at 3.5’’ to 7’’ water column.