Briggs & Stratton 30736 3500W Portable Generator
BRIGGS 30736 FEATURES:
- Multi-Featured Control Panel with RV Outlet Includes two GFCI 120V household outlets and one 120V RV outlet to power essentials in your home, or items in your RV when you’re away from home.
- Long 10 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load) A metal 4 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt™ OHV Engine (208cc)
- This durable, easy starting engine features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it’s ideal for portable generators.
- Easy Mobility - Featuring 7" Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Surge Wattage - The Power Surge™ Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Briggs and Str...http://generator.topfivebestdeals.com/ - Briggs & Stratton Eli...
Briggs & Stratton 30547 3500W Portable GeneratorProduct Review Rating: 4/5
Posted by Tiny Barret on Jun 04, 2015
I did not know what portable generator to buy there seems like there are a million out there. Decided to buy A Briggs & Stratton portable generator because these guys have been making small engines forever. Great decision. Easy assembly and starts first pull every time. Fast Shipping from AP Electric
Briggs & Stratton 30547Product Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Tom S. on Mar 23, 2015
I purchased my generator last month from AP Electric for a project I was working on at my vacation home. I did a lot of research before I purchased this generator. Generator arrived 2 days after I ordered it and after about 5 minutes of easy assembly and putting the gas and oil in the generator fired right up. Very pleased with the purchase of the Briggs & Stratton portable generator and the service I received from AP Electric.