Yamaha YP40T 4" Trash Pump
The YP40T uses a 357cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines. It has a powerful pump, pumping up to 449 gal/min (26,940 gal/hr) through a four-inch port. Delivers a 89-foot total head, with a 26-foot suction head. Can handle solids up to 1-1/16" (27 mm). Durable Pump - Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability; and they withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc. Outstanding Seal Durability - Newly adopted Japanese-made silicone carbide (SIC) seal - has better durability compared to conventional carbon ceramic seals. 4-inch Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses. 3 year industrial and residential warranty with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.
Yamaha YP40T Features:
- Dewatering applications — Use for these types of Dewatering applications: job site excavations, utility vaults, motocross tracks, mining sites, lakes and ponds, and barge holds
- Powerful pump — Pumps up to 449 gal/min (26,940 gallons per hour). Use for moving massive amounts of waterCast iron cylinder lining — Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation.
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low — Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time and enhances long term durability
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark — Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation
- Transistor Controlled Ignition (T.C.I.) — Provides clean, efficient spark that ensures fast, easy starting. Low maintenance, reliable operation
- Auto decompression — Automatically “opens” exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating — The YP40T meets the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
YP40T Specifications Sheet