Yamaha SP20ET Submersible 2" Trash Pump
Yamaha SP20ET Applications:
- Complete drainage/dewatering of flat surfaces
- Rooftops, parking structures, parking lots
- Basements, crawl spaces
- Industrial and plant maintenance
Yamaha SP20ET Features:
- Pumping Power - Efficient ½ HP Motor – Can pump up to 79 Gallons Per Minute or 4760 Gallons Per Hour for quick and easy dewatering.
- Durable Design - The SP20ET is made with heavy duty cast iron design to handle heavy usage & tough Construction site applications.
- Lightweight - Easy to transport - weighs only 33 pounds
- Water Discharge Capability - 2” Port Side discharge – Allows for dewatering surfaces up to 2”.
- Pump Seal Protection - Double mechanical seals run in an “oil” filled chamber of liquid paraffin to prevent damage from periods of dry running.
- Thermal Protection - Built-in thermal protector turns off the power supply in case of overload, protecting the motor from overheating.
- Long Electrical Cord - 20 ft. Power cord is uni-body construction ensuring excellent water tightness and long reach.
- Solids Handling - Trash pump model (SP20ET) can handle solids up to 5/8 “ including leaves and sewage.
- Easy Cleanout - Cleanout is fast and easy by means of three butterfly bolts.
- Longevity - Completely rebuildable - All parts are replaceable.
- Optional Accessories - Float Switch – Allows automatic operation.
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
SP20ET Specifications Sheet