Yamaha SP20E Submersible 2" Water Pump
Yamaha SP20E Applications:
- Construction site, excavations, well casings and general dewatering.
- Utilities, manhole and vault draining.
- Residential, draining of basements, crawl spaces and swimming pools
Yamaha SP20E Features:
- Pumping Power - Efficient ½ HP Motor – Can pump up to 79 Gallons Per Minute or 4760 Gallons Per Hour for quick and easy dewatering.
- Durable Design - The SP20E is made with a heavy duty cast iron design to handle heavy usage & tough applications.
- Lightweight - Easy to transport - weighs only 29 pounds
- Water Discharge Capability - 2” Port Side discharge - Allows for dewatering surfaces up to 2”.
- Pump Seal Protection - Double mechanical seals run in an “oil” filled chamber of liquid paraffin to prevent damage from periods of dry running.
- Thermal Protection - Built-in thermal protector turns off the power supply in case of overload, protecting the motor from overheating.
- Long Electrical Cord - 20 ft. Power cord is uni-body construction ensuring excellent water tightness and long reach.
- Longevity - Completely rebuildable - All parts are replaceable.
- Optional Accessories - Float Switch – Allows automatic operation.
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
SP20E Specifications Sheet