Yamaha EF2000iSV2 1600W Inverter Generator
The EF2000iSv2 incorporates a completely new controller with advanced programming resulting in improved output characteristics between 1600w-2000w operation ranges. The addition of the new programming allows the EF2000iSv2 the ability to power a much wider range of applications than previous generation EF2000iS. If you need extra power the EF2000iSv2 has you covered—a convenient parallel function lets you connect two generators to deliver up to 30 amps. The EF2000iSv2 is powerful, portable and retro-modern and delivers maximum output with minimum effort. It weighs a mere 44 pounds, making it easy to transport. Super Light weight for 2000 watts. The EF2000iSv2 is fitted with Yamaha’s most technologically sophisticated muffler. It’s So quiet that you can have a conversation near one and may not realize it is running. (51.5 dBA to 61 dBA – ¼ rated to rated load). It is very compact (2.2 cu.ft.) which makes it easy to store and transport. Long Run Time - The EF2000iSv2 features Smart Throttle, a load sensing rpm control that allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load. It will run up to 10.5 hours at ¼ rated load on a tank of gas. Gasoline petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage and helps prevent stale gas problems. Fuel gauge allows fuel level to be seen at-a-glance. The Yamaha EF2000iSv2 Inverter generator supplies clean, high quality power. The EF2000iSV2 – with its inverter system – features Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) so voltage stability is within ± 1%, and frequency stability is ± 0.1 HZ. Its pure sine wave is as clean as or cleaner than public utilities power. Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
Yamaha Ef2000iSV2 Features:
- Light weight — Easy transport
- Compact — 2.2 cu.ft. size is easy to store and transport
- Twin Tech (Parallel generator operation) - The EF2000iSv2 can be operated in parallel to deliver up to 30 amps.
- Parallel generator operation - The EF2000iSv2 may be connected in parallel with an earlier model Yamaha EF2000iS.*
- New controller with advanced programming - The addition of the new programming allows the EF2000iSv2 the ability to power a much wider range of applications than previous generation EF2000iS.
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load — Improves fuel economy and reduces noise. Runs up to 10.5 hours at ¼ rated load on a tank of gas.
- Gasoline petcock - lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage and helps prevent stale gas problems.
- Fuel gauge — See fuel gauge at-a-glance
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control — Produces a pure sine wave to run products with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools
- OHV engine with cast iron cylinder liner — Efficient, reliable, powerful providing long life and excellent heat dissipation
- OHV engine — Includes steel camshaft and valve train components
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board
- Oil Watch Warning system — Prevents engine damage caused by low oil, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time, adding customer confidence and peace of mind
- Auto-decompression system — Reduces compression for easier starting
- Comfortable grip handle — Easy portability and storage
- Electrical overload breaker — Prevents generator damage in case of overload
- Centralized controls — Easy access to controls
- DC Outlet — 8A 12V outlet for charging batteries (cables included)
- Rubber vibration isolation feet — Absorbing feet for smooth operation and noise reduction
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Neat SetupProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Frank on Oct 03, 2017
Purchased two of these. They are the ticket to run in parallel for the RV. Thought they were pretty quiet. Easy to haul around!
Powerhouse genProduct Review Rating: 4/5
Posted by Johnny Corbin on Jul 05, 2017
I bought this generator after a friend recommended it to me. Then I spoke with a rep at AP who also gave me some good input on it. I was very surprised at how quiet it is. I've heard portables run and they usually are beyond loud. This EF2000is sounds like a dream. It's perfect for my camper and for just having outdoors in general. I'll probably buy another one for parallel use since the one generator struggles turning on the AC. My only complaint is the price tag, but you get what you pay for. I'm very satisfied so far.
Very Quiet.Product Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by L. Moore on Jun 11, 2015
I picked this Yamaha EF2000iS 1600 Watt Inverter Generator
up for camping. You can't beat Yamaha engines. Very Quiet!! Starts 1st pull every time. Very Satisfied. Shipped quickly. good job AP electric.
Yamaha EF2000iS 1600 Watt Inverter GeneratorProduct Review Rating: 4/5
Posted by David Shinner on Jun 04, 2015
I sue this little guy for camping. Very quiet compared to my friends generators. Always stars on the first pull and easy on the gas as well. Easy transaction with AP Electric. I would recommend this portable generator and AP Electric.