Westinghouse WGen6000 6000W Electric Start Portable Generator
WESTINGHOUSE WGEN6000 PORTABLE GENERATOR
The Westinghouse WGen6000 Gas Powered Electric Start Portable Generator is perfect for emergency home backup, as well as having the portability necessary for use at the job site or recreational uses such as RVing, camping, tailgaiting, and more. With a simple flip of a switch the WGen6000 produces 7,500 peak watts and 6,000 running watts and can simultaneously power (for example) 15-lights in your home, your sump pump, refrigerator/freezer, cell ph1 chargers, space heater, television, computer, computer monitor, microwave, and more with capacity to spare. Built with a 720cc Westinghouse OHV Engine, the WGen6000 can run for 13+ hours on a full 6.6 gallon fuel tank when at 50% load. Built in extendable handle and rugged never-flat wheels make transporting the WGen6000 easy. The WGen6000 control panel features a VFT Data Center that displays volts, frequency, and hours while the unit runs. It also features (1) 120/240v 30A (L14-30R), and (2) Duplex 120V 20A GFCI (5-20R) outlets with protective rugged rubber covers. The WGen6000 portable generator is loaded with safety features such as low oil shut down, overload protection, and back up recoil start making it an incredibly reliable source of portable power.
WESTINGHOUSE WGEN6000 Features:
- Easy to start: features electric start (battery included) with back-up recoil start option
- Pulse-FloTM quiet muffler with EPA and CARB compliant emissions
- Comes with everything you need including oil, funnel, tool kit, quick start guide, and manual
- Dependable 13 HP 420cc OHV 4-stoke Westinghouse engine that can run for 13 plus hours when at 50% load
- Produces 6,000 running watts and 7,500 peak watts and is perfect for home backup power as well as portable applications
- Built in pull handle and rugged never flat wheels make the WGen6000 extremely portable and perfect for RVs, camping, DIY projects, job sites, tail gating and more
- Built in VFT data center displays volts, frequency and lifetime hours
- This generator has a 3-year limited warranty.
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Westinghouse -...Introducing the new Westinghouse gas powered portable generato...
Westinghouse I...Welcome to Westinghouse Power Products. Browse our YouTube cha...
Great dealProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Brian Kempf on Feb 13, 2018
This generator is an asset on the job site. I have no problems with this generator at all. It runs great and is durable. The wheels make moving it easy and convenient. It starts with no effort what so ever. It has enough power to operate my tools and is small enough to fit neatly in my trailer at the end of the day.
Great BUYProduct Review Rating: 4/5
Posted by Andy D. on Feb 13, 2018
The WGen6000 is durable and reliable. The electric start option is convenient, but it also starts with one pull with no problem. I was looking at a smaller generator, but decided on this one because of the price. Ordering was simple and delivery was fast.