Westinghouse WGen3600 3600W Portable Generator
WESTINGHOUSE WGEN3600 3600W PORTABLE GENERATOR
If you’re often off the grid and in need of a portable power solution, the Westinghouse WGen3600 is a great option. It serves as emergency power, or as power to run your tools, appliances, and much, much more.
The WGen3600 is reliable and powerful enough to do most jobs for which you might use it. It can run at 3600 running watts and 4650 peak watts due to its solid Westinghouse engine. The engine in this unit is 212cc and OHV, contained in a cast iron sleeve for strength and protection. The engine also performs an automatic shutdown should the oil level become too low. This model runs quietly despite the power it offers—62-66 dB at 50% load.
The WGen3600 comes with two 5-20R 120V household duplex receptacles, one RV-ready TT-30R 30 Amp Receptacle, and one L5-30R 30 Amp Receptacle. All have rubber covers for added protection. The unit is also made for easy use. It comes with modern parts, such as the helpful, intuitive control panel. Operation is easy for most adults. Each purchase of this model comes with a Plug-and-Play kit and a manual. The kit comes with oil, an oil funnel, and a tool kit. Some assembly may be necessary.
The WGen3600 is easy to transport; it has a steel frame and roll bars for protection and transportation ease. Westinghouse offers a 3-Year Limited Warranty with this unit, and offers Nationwide Customer Service and Support for all consumers. The Westinghouse WGen3600 is an excellent option for your portable power needs.
WESTINGHOUSE WGen3600 Features:
- CARB/EPA Compliant
- Size: 23.2" L, 22.8" W, 21.2" H - Weight: 107.1 lb
- The WGen3600 contains a 212 cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse engine. The engine is encased in an iron sleeve. It offers automatic low-oil shutdown, a recoil start, and it can operate for 20 hours at a 50% load.
- This unit offers 3600 running watts and 4650 peak watts.
- The WGen3600 is quiet, operating at 62-66 dB at a 50% load.
- This model is portable and gas-powered, with a 4-gallon fuel tank, fuel gauge, and fuel tank shutoff valve. It meets emissions standards for the U.S. and Canada—EPA, CPA, and CARB.
- This unit has two 5-20R 120V household duplex receptacles, one RV-ready TT-30R 30 Amp Receptacle, and one L5-30R 30 Amp Receptacle. All the outlets have rubber covers to protect them and your power source from the elements.
- The WGen3600 comes with a manual and kit to get you started—the Plug-and-Play Kit with oil, an oil funnel, and a tool kit. Minor assembly may be required.
- This model also has a 3-year limited warranty.
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Great purchaseProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Larry Johnstone on Feb 13, 2018
I bought the WGen3600 due to the recent storm activity this year. I have had to use it once so far and am very happy to have it! it ran my refrigerator saving the food that was in it. This would have been costly. The wheels make it easy to move and I have had no trouble starting it. I would recommend this to anyone who lives in an area that is storm prone.