• User-friendly control interface with easy to understand symbols and visual indicators to inform operator of transfer switch and power source status.
• Listed to UL 1008 for optional standby systems, handling total system load including motors and all other electrical loads.
• cUL Listed for Canadian installations.
• Meets Article 702, NFPA-70 National Electric Code (NEC) requirements.
• Nominal service voltage 240V 50/60Hz, single phase, 3 wire AC systems.
• Available in 100 through 400A ratings.
• True double-throw contacts with inherent mechanical interlocking to prevent connection of generator and utility sources.
• Terminals for convenient connection of neutral and ground conductors.
• Available in NEMA Type 1 Indoor (steel) and Type 3R Outdoor (aluminum) enclosures, with hinged door designs.
• Textured RAL 7035 light beige color aesthetically suitable for residential applications.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!