Champion 75531i 2800W Inverter Generator (Scratch & Dent)
The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2800 rated watts and 3100 max watts. With a 1.6 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- 2800 running watts/3100 Starting Watts
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- 120V AC Load
- 12V DC outlet
- Up to 8 hours run time at 25% load
- 58 dBA at 23 ft.
- Only 83 lb.
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- Comes fully assembled
- Economy Mode - Engine automatically idles lower when electrical load is reduced, saving fuel and engine wear
- Built-In Carrying Handles
- Foldaway "U" shape handle and wheels for easy mobility
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
12V DC charging cables Convenient foldaway "U" shape handle
12V DC battery charging cables
Up to 8 hours of run time at 25% load
Quiet 58 dBA
Lightweight 83 lb. (*net)
2 year limited warranty