Kohler 48RCLA 48kW Generator
Reliable power for large residential or small business needs. When the power goes out during a bad storm or power failure, your 48 kW KOHLER® generator with industrial-grade engine keeps your home or business – from central air to sump pump to personal computers – up and running.*
- Powerful: In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power and keeps you connected to the things you love to do.
- Smart: You get steady, high-quality power that protects your electronics from damage related to low-quality power sources.
- Premium warranty: We’ve got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and an aluminum enclosure that’s built to last.
- Quiet: Neighborhood-friendly, with weekly exercise volume that’s similar to a normal conversation.
- Innovative: This generator’s patent-pending innovations include a three-fan, automotive-style cooling system that keeps the sound level down.
THE POWER YOU NEED
Powerful operation on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG); the 48RCLA provides 200 amps on LPG and natural gas
Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity, with 48RCLA at 113 kVA at 240V
Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with extremely low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics and appliances
Powered by General Motors industrial-grade engine with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed 1800 rpm
Compatible with optional OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, and Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
RDC2 controller designed for today's sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
Extremely quiet operation with sound at 61dBA at full speed and 58 dBA at exercise (normal conversation level)
Corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure is standard
Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
Streamlined installation, including simple terminal block for easy field connections