Kohler 12RES 12kW Generator
Affordable, commercial-grade power for basic power needs. When a bad storm or utility failure knocks out your power, the 12RES KOHLER® generator keeps your lights on, fridge cold and sump pump working. This generator will power most appliances in smaller homes, or a few critical items in larger homes.
- Reliable: Inside this generator is a commercial-grade engine built to withstand extreme workloads year after year.
- Powerful: In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power to your heat or AC as well as appliances and electronics.*
- Premium warranty: We've got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection and a steel enclosure that's built to last.
- Flexible: Fits both standby and off-grid applications for the ultimate versatility while saving the battery with hibernating controller capability
- Money Saver: No pricey concrete pad needed. Your contractor – and your wallet – will appreciate the built-in mounting pad and easy-to-connect terminal block
THE POWER YOU NEED
PowerBoost™ technology provides the power to start large loads without dropping power to other appliances
Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity to start and run a typical 4 ton air conditioner while still running other home appliances and electronics
Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
Powered by reliable KOHLER Command PRO® engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications; with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
ADC-RES Advanced Digital Control designed for today's sophisticated electronics
Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
Steel enclosure with automotive-grade paint for advanced corrosion protection
Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
Streamlined installation, including built-in base that eliminates need for concrete mounting pad and simple terminal block for easy field connections