Generac 7041 20kW Synergy Generator with 200A non-SE Transfer Switch
Generac 7041 Features:
- The Generac 7041 is run by the Generac G-Force Engine. This engine is strong and stable, capable of handling strenuous use, is pressure-lubricated, and requires less regular maintenance than most engines.
- It has G-Flex Variable Speed Technology. Unlike other models that run at a constant speed, this model’s technology allows the engine speed to change according to the specific electrical power needs, making it a more efficient energy solution.
- This model features Generac’s Evolution Controller. This LCD display monitors the battery and maintenance schedules, and operates with multiple language options.
- The 200-Amp, NEMA 3R, outdoor-rated Automatic Transfer Switch provides automatic power and protection to your entire home from this standby generator.
- Maximum 20000 LP Watts and 18000 NG Watts.
- It operates at 63 Decibels, making it a quiet backup electricity solution.
- The Quiet-Test Self-Test Mode runs the generator at a lower RPM while it performs a five or twelve-minute test. It is also a more fuel-efficient model.
- A Mobile Link Remote Monitor (sold separately) allows you to check upon your generator, even when you’re not at home. Anywhere that you get mobile service with your laptop, phone, or other smart device, you can access your generator’s status. You can view scheduled operations, customer service requests, and much more.
- Standby generators must be durable, and the Aluminum Enclosure and RhinoCoat powder-coated finish resist corrosion, and help this model survive the elements, including 150 mph winds.
- The Generac 7041 comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.
- Generac takes pride in customer service, and offers 24/7, year-round customer support.
- Generac generators and their engines are constructed in the USA.
The Generac 7041 20/18kW Air-Cooled Standby Synergy Generator has the power to keep you running when it matters. The Generac G-Flex Technology makes it a more efficient energy solution; the unit supplies only as much electricity as is needed, and thus uses less fuel. The Generac 7041 is also a quiet generator, with power not only for your entire home, but with electricity that is clean enough for your delicate devices and appliances—all-in-all, a superior, energy efficient backup unit for your home.
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS