Generac 7040 20kW Synergy Generator with 200A SE Transfer Switch
Generac 7040 Features:
- The Generac 7040 is run by the Generac G-Force Engine. This engine is strong and stable, capable of handling strenuous use, is pressure-lubricated, and requires less regular maintenance than most engines.
- It has G-Flex Variable Speed Technology. Unlike other models that run at a constant speed, this model’s technology allows the engine speed to change according to the specific electrical power needs, making it a more efficient energy solution.
- This model features Generac’s Evolution™ Controller. This LCD display monitors the battery and maintenance schedules, and operates with multiple language options.
- The 200-Amp, NEMA 3R, outdoor-rated Automatic Transfer Switch provides automatic power and protection to your entire home from this standby generator.
- Maximum 20000 LP Watts and 18000 NG Watts.
- It operates at 63 Decibels, making it a quiet backup electricity solution.
- The Quiet-Test Self-Test Mode runs the generator at a lower RPM while it performs a five or twelve-minute test. It is also a more fuel-efficient model.
- A Mobile Link Remote Monitor (included with purchase) allows you to check upon your generator, even when you’re not at home. Anywhere that you get mobile service with your laptop, phone, or other smart device, you can access your generator’s status. You can view scheduled operations, customer service requests, and much more.
- Standby generators must be durable, and the Aluminum Enclosure and RhinoCoat powder-coated finish resist corrosion, and help this model survive the elements, including 150 mph winds.
- The Generac 7040 comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty.
- Generac takes pride in customer service, and offers 24/7, year-round customer support.
- Generac generators and their engines are constructed in the USA.
The Generac 7040 20/18kW Air-Cooled Standby Synergy Generator has the power you need as a homeowner to keep running when the power grid fails. This model has Generac G-Flex Technology that aids in making it a more fuel efficient unit. It is also quiet enough to satisfy residential noise rules. The Generac 7040’s electricity is also gentle enough for all appliances, making it perfect for anyone’s home.
The 7040 contains and is powered by the Generac G-Force Engine. The G-Force is a strong and capable engine that can last even through constant use—it does not need to be maintained as often as many generators—and is pressure-lubricated. This unit also has G-FlexTM Variable Speed Technology; this means that the G-Force Engine’s power is changed according to specific electrical needs, rather than running at a constant speed throughout its use. The result is more fuel efficiency.
This electricity is provided via the outdoor-rated Automatic Transfer Switch. This switch is 200-Amp, NEMA 3R, and provides power protection for your home. The 7040 generator provides a max of 20000 LP watts and 18000 NG watts, and all quietly at only 63 Decibels for those homeowners concerned about noise. A Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode helps increase fuel efficiency, as well. It allows the generator to drop to a lower RPM so that it can perform a five or twelve-minute self-test. Thus, maintaining the generator is make easier for you.
This model also comes with technology to make for more efficient owner use. The 7040 features a Generac Evolution™ Controller with an LCD display that allows you, the owner, to monitor battery levels, maintenance needs, and all in several language options. A Mobile LinkTM Remote Monitor allows you to monitor your generator from a distance. With an internet connection, including wireless, and a smart device such as a smartphone or computer, you can view your generator’s status and important details. This device is sold separately.
In addition to being technologically advanced, the 7040 is also durable. It comes in an Aluminum Enclosure with a RhinoCoat powder-coated finish to help it resist the natural elements, such as storms and corrosion. It can even withstand 150 mph winds. Generac is proud of its products’ strength. Their generators are all made int he USA with domestic and foreign parts. This generator model comes with a 5-Year Limited Warranty and all of Generac’s devices come with their 24/7, 365 days-per-year customer service.
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
new generatorProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Dave on Jan 30, 2017
just got hooked up haven't needed it yet.
Generac 7040 20kW Synergy Generator with 200A SE Transfer SwitchProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Mark Buell on Dec 16, 2016
Great Generator by Generac and great help from AP Electric in selecting this genny. Fantastic transaction.