Generac RXSW150A3 150A 1Ø-120/240V Service Rated Nema 3R Automatic Transfer Switch
Generac’s 150 Amp single-phase NEMA 3R service rated automatic transfer switch is used for transferring electrical load from a utility (normal) power source to a generator (standby) power source. Transfer of electrical loads occurs automatically when the utility power source has failed or is substantially reduced and the generator source voltage and frequency have reached an acceptable level. The transfer switch prevents electrical feedback between two different power sources (such as the utility and generator sources) and, for that reason, codes require it in all standby electric system installations. The transfer switch consists of a transfer mechanism, utility service disconnect circuit breaker and a Smart A/C module incorporating fuses and two terminal blocks for transfer switch connections.
Generac RXSW150A3 Features:
- Through the use of digital power technology, Generac's singe-phase service rated transfer switch has the ability to manage 4 individual HVAC loads with no additional hardware
- Designed for use with single-phase generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus Controller
- Aluminum NEMA/UL Type 3R (indoor-outdoor) enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked power paint provides additional corrosion protection
- Simplify installation with a board that combines load management and transfer switch hardware
- Gain even more flexibility when used in tandem with Smart Management Modules
- Decreases transfer switch complexity
- The Smart A/C Module manages the loads by shedding the connected loads in the event of a drop in generator frequency (overload)
- Smaller fuses integrated into the control board
- Switch is covered by a 5 year limited warranty
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
If you have a totally electric home, this is your transferProduct Review Rating: 4/5
Posted by Unknown on Sep 07, 2018
I purchased a "package" generac genterator combo. Unfortunately, the transfer switch wasn't large enough for a totally electric home. Fortunately, I was able to find AP Electric, and they had the transfer switch I needed in stock, it arrived Fed Ex in 2 business days, and I was good to go. We did a "test" at installation, and the switch worked great! No complaints.
Generac RTST150A3 150A 1Ø-120/240V Service Rated Nema 3R Automatic Transfer SwitchProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Rick Potter on Jun 15, 2015
Not everybody stocks this generac 150 amp transfer switch I am glad that you do. shipped the same day I ordered it. Works perfectly. Thanks.