Generac 70391 20kW Guardian Generator with Wi-Fi & 200A SE Transfer Switch
Generac 70391 Features:
- The Generac 70391 contains a Generac G-Force Engine. This engine is made to run often and for long periods. It’s pressure lubricated and needs little maintenance.
- G-FlexTM Variable Speed Technology alters the generator’s speed depending upon the electricity needs. So, you never get more or less power than you need at the time, and your unit stays energy efficient.
- The 70391 has an Automatic Transfer Switch that is a 200-Amp, NEMA 3R, outdoor-rated model Aluminum Enclosure. It switches on the power automatically while helping protect your home’s circuits.
- It offers a maximum of 20000 LP Watts and 18000 NG Watts.
- It is a quiet model, running at only 66 Decibels.
- The True Power TM Technology in this generator makes the electricity smooth and safe for all appliances. Its harmonic distortion is under 5%.
- The Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode slows the unit’s RPM so it can perform a five or twelve-minute self-test.
- A Mobile LinkTM Remote Monitor is sold separately. It allows you to view your unit’s status from anywhere, as long as you have a smartphone, laptop, or other mobile device with internet connectivity. You can see operations, maintenance schedules, and even schedule service.
- Home standby generators have to be tough; the Generac 70391 has an Aluminum Enclosure with a RhinoCoat powder-coated finish. It resists corrosion, the weather, and more over the years.
- The Generac 70391 includes a Generac 5-Year Limited Warranty and year-round, 24/7 customer support.
- Generac’s units are made in the USA with domestic and foreign parts.
The Generac 70391 20/18kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator is a powerful option for your home’s backup power. G-FlexTM Variable Speed Technology makes it energy-efficient by decreasing and increasing speed according to power needs. So you never get more or less power than you need. This and more technology make the 70391 modern, efficient, user-friendly, and all in a durable, affordable unit.
The Generac 70391 has a Generac G-Force Engine—a sturdy, stable engine that is pressure-lubricated and capable of strenuous, regular use for many years. This generator also has an outdoor-rated, 200-Amp, NEMA 3R Automatic Transfer switch that is encased in a RhinoCoat powder-coated Aluminum Enclosure. This helps the generator start up and deliver a maximum of 20000 LP watts and 18000 NG watts.
Even with all this power, the generator is quiet. It runs at 66 Decibels, so it satisfies most residential noise regulations. A Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode lowers the unit’s RPM for a self-test of five or twelve minutes. True PowerTM Technology lowers harmonic distortion to below 5%, which means smooth, clean power for sensitive devices and appliances. A Mobile LinkTM Remote Monitor—available separately—gives you the ability to view your generator’s status from anywhere, in the world as long as you have a connected mobile device.
The RhinoCoat powder-coated Aluminum Enclosure on the Generac 70391 protects it against time and the elements. Generac offers support 24/7 for all its units, and the 70391 has a 5-Year Limited Warranty. Call AP Electric and Generators to find out more about what Generac generators can do for you.