Generac 70361 16kW Guardian Generator with Wi-Fi & 100A 16-circuit Transfer Switch
Generac 70361 Features:
- A Generac G-Force Engine runs the Generac 70361. This engine is pressure lubricated, durable, and capable of strenuous use. It needs less maintenance than other models.
- This unit’s Automatic Transfer Switch has an aluminum enclosure, is 100-Amp, NEMA 3R, and indoor/outdoor-rated. It offers 16-circuit power automatically.
- Maximum Watts: 16000 LP and 16000 NG.
- This model has Wi-Fi capability.
- It runs at 66 Decibels for quiet power.
- A Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode lowers the RPM for a five or twelve-minute self-test. It is a quieter, more fuel-efficient model.
- True Power TM Technology lessens harmonic distortion so the electricity is safe for sensitive appliances.
- You can purchase a Mobile LinkTM Remote Monitor separately that will let you check on the generator from anywhere in the world where you have a device and Internet connection. You can view information including operations, schedules, and more.
- The 70361 has an Aluminum Enclosure and RhinoCoat powder-coated finish to help it resist corrosion and survive all kinds of weather.
- The Generac 70361 has 5-Year Limited Warranty with purchase.
- Generac offers customer service 24/7, year-round.
- Generac builds its generators and engines in the USA.
The Generac 70361 16/16kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator is backup power with 16-circuit protection for your home when there is an outage. This generator is capable of powering a 5-ton AC unit, or your entire house when you add a Generac Load-Shedding Switch.
The 70361 is run with the Generac G-Force Engine. It’s a strong engine, capable of long-term use often over years. It’s pressure lubricated and needs maintenance less often than other generators and their engines. The generator supplies up to 16000 LP watts and 16000 NG watts.
The Automatic Transfer Switch is indoor and outdoor rated, 100-Amp, NEMA 3R, and offers 16-circuit protection. When it starts, the generator is quiet at only 66 dB. A Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode slows the generator’s RPM so that it can test itself for five or twelve minutes. Overall, it’s more fuel efficient, too.
The True PowerTM Technology of the Generac 70361 means less harmonic distortion of less than 5%. A separately purchased Mobile LinkTM Remote Monitor, allows you to view your generator’s status from anywhere if you have a mobile device and internet connection. An aluminum enclosure and RhinoCoat powder-coated finish protects all the technology so that it survives years of weather, and basic wear and tear.
Generac’s generators come with the company’s 24/7 customer service for all purchases, as well as a 5-Year Limited Warranty. Call AP Electric and Generators to find out more about the Generac 7036 16/16kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator.