Generac 6515 GP6500E 6500W Electric Start Portable Generator With Power Cord
Generac GP6500E lets you get power when and where you need it, no matter where you go. Generac's rugged, dependable portable generators are designed to deliver power wherever you are. The GP6500E electric start portable generator is an affordable solution for many different applications. This unit is ideal for tailgating, camping, power tool use, and emergency home backup power. This generator offers four 5-20R 120-Volt outlets and one L14-30R Twist-Lock 120/240-Volt outlet with covers for protection from weather, tampering and debris and ships with a 20 ft. generator cord.
Generac 6515 FEATURES:
- Generac's OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times
- Hardened 1-1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels allow for easy portability
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Fold-down handle for sturdy portability and compact storage
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions
- Electric start model for easy operation
- Circuit breakers help provide overload protection
- Plug-in battery charger jack keeps battery charged and ready to go
- Includes engine oil, 20 ft. generator cord, and quick-start guide
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Great package dealProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Herb Blythe on Apr 27, 2015
The Generac 6515 package is a great investment. The 6515 is the smallest electric start portable generator Generac makes. It is easy to move around with the handle and wheels, which are standard, and is easy to start with the electric start. The 6516 came with a cord that hooks up to the generator and has 3 outlet the end. That means there are less cords laying around.
So far, so good.