Briggs & Stratton 76107 25kW Generator with Dual 200A SE Transfer Switch
The Briggs & Stratton 76107 25kW Liquid-Cooled Standby Generator provides reliable backup power for homeowners during a power outage. This generator makes sure your appliances stay on so you and your family aren’t left in the dark. The width of this unit was specially designed so it can fit through a standard 36” gate, eliminating the need for a crane at installation. Includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3r rated automatic power transfer switch, providing flexible installation.
Briggs & Stratton 76107 Features:
- Thanks to Symphony II Power Management System, a smaller home generator system by Briggs & Stratton can meet all your needs and save you money in the process.
- This 25kW with Symphony II Power Management can manage a home, up to 19,000 square feet with a 5-ton air conditioner saving you thousands less than a previously required larger, liquid cooled unit
- Includes Dual 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- The included Dual 200 Amp transfer switch is rated for indoor and outdoor use, allowing for a custom install solution and because you are not limited to indoors only, you can save on installation costs
- Reliable, commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine handles the most demanding jobs
- Automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Comprehensive 5-year parts, labor and travel limited warranty