Briggs & Stratton 40585 20kW Generator with Aluminm Enclosure and Dual 200A SE Transfer Switch
The Briggs & Stratton 40585 20kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator with Aluminum Enclosure provides reliable backup power for homeowners during a power outage. This generator makes sure your appliances stay on so you and your family aren’t left in the dark. Includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3r rated automatic power transfer switch, providing flexible installation.
Briggs & Stratton 40585 Features:
- Corrosion resistant aluminum enclosure and stainless steel base are certified to withstand hurricane-force winds up to 175 mph
- Thanks to Symphony II Power Management System, a smaller home generator system by Briggs & Stratton can meet all your needs and save you money in the process.
- This 20kW with Symphony II Power Management can manage a home, up to 12,000 square feet with a 5-ton air conditioner saving you thousands less than a previously required larger, liquid cooled unit
- Includes Dual 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Reliable, commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine handles the most demanding jobs
- Compliancy with the NFPA 37 standard means it can be placed as close as 18” from your home for flexible placement3 options — perfect for tight lot lines.
- Automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Comprehensive 5-year parts, labor and travel limited warranty
- This standby generator is available for sale in all 50 states
- Rated for operation in areas with low natural gas pressure. This home generator can operate at 3.5’’ to 7’’ water column.