Briggs & Stratton 40567 17kW Generator with 150A SE Transfer Switch
The Briggs & Stratton 40567 17kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator protects your home and family with affordable, reliable Briggs & Stratton standby power. Includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated automatic electrical transfer switch for easy installation. Briggs & Stratton provides dependable power and flexible options to meet your home’s essential power needs.
Briggs & Stratton 40567 Features:
- Thanks to Symphony II Power Management System, a smaller home generator system by Briggs & Stratton can meet all your needs and save you money in the process.
- This 17kW with Symphony II Power Management can manage a home, up to 9,000 square feet with a 5-ton air conditioner saving you thousands less than a previously required 20kW
- Includes 150-Amp managed whole house SED switch
- Transfer switch automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Compliancy with the NFPA 37 standard means it can be placed as close as 18” from your home for flexible placement3 options — perfect for tight lot lines.
- Comprehensive 5-year parts, labor and travel limited warranty
- Durable standby generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
- This standby generator is available for sale in all 50 states
- Rated for operation in areas with low natural gas pressure. This home generator can operate at 3.5’’ to 7’’ water column.