Briggs & Stratton 40510 8kW Generator with Pre-Wired 50A 10-Circuit Transfer Switch
The Briggs & Stratton 40510 8kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator will automatically provide backup power to your home during a power outage. Paired with the lowest cost installation option for select circuit transfer switches, the 8kW standby generator affordably covers your home’s basic circuits, providing backup power to your lights, refrigerator, television and other small appliances. This small generator is designed to fit most properties, giving homeowners flexible placement options.
Briggs & Stratton 40510 Features:
- Paired with an automatic transfer switch, this home standby generator provides backup power to your home until your electricity is restored
- This pre-wired transfer switch saves up to 30% of installation time and offers 30% more circuits than competitive standard option of similar size
- Unlike competitive units, this pre-wired transfer switch can be mounted on either side of the circuit breaker panel
- The transfer switch is rated for both indoor and outdoor use to save you money on installation
- Compliancy with the NFPA 37 standard means it can be placed as close as 18” from your home for flexible placement3 options — perfect for tight lot lines.
- Rust-resistant Galvanneal steel generator enclosure helps ensure that your generator is long lasting, regardless of the weather conditions outside
- As one of the most powerful generators packaged in the smallest footprint of its class, this compact home generator keeps more of your appliances powered during a power outage.
- This standby generator is available for sale in all 50 states
- Rated for operation in areas with low natural gas pressure. This home generator can operate at 3.5’’ to 7’’ water column.
- Comprehensive 4-year parts, labor and travel limited warranty