Briggs & Stratton 40451 10kW Generator with 100A 16-Circuit Transfer Switch
The Briggs & Stratton 40451 10kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator automatically provides a backup power supply to your home seconds after sensing an electric power outage. This home generator includes 100 Amp outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated auto transfer switch for easy installation. Don’t let its size fool you! Thanks to a compact design and a commercial-grade engine, the Briggs & Stratton 10kW standby generator proves big power can come in a small generator.
Briggs & Stratton 40451 Features:
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Compliancy with the NFPA 37 standard means it can be placed as close as 18” from your home for flexible placement3 options — perfect for tight lot lines.
- Most powerful generator in this small footprint; the smallest in the industry
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Includes 100-Amp , 16 circuit automatic transfer switch
- The transfer switch is rated for both indoor and outdoor use to save you money on installation
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
- This standby generator is available for sale in all 50 states
- Comprehensive 5-year parts, labor and travel limited warranty
- Rated for operation in areas with low natural gas pressure. This home generator can operate at 3.5’’ to 7’’ water column.