Briggs & Stratton 40395 20kW Generator with 100A 16-Circuit Transfer Switch
The Briggs & Stratton 40395 20kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator provides reliable backup power for homeowners during a power outage. This generator makes sure your appliances stay on so you and your family aren’t left in the dark. Includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3r rated automatic power transfer switch, providing flexible installation.
Briggs & Stratton 40395 Features:
- Includes 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Reliable, commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine handles the most demanding jobs
- Compliancy with the NFPA 37 standard means it can be placed as close as 18” from your home for flexible placement3 options — perfect for tight lot lines.
- Automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Comprehensive 5-year parts, labor and travel limited warranty
- This standby generator is available for sale in all 50 states
- Rated for operation in areas with low natural gas pressure. This home generator can operate at 3.5’’ to 7’’ water column.
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Briggs & Stratton 40395 20kW Generator with 100A 16-circuit Transfer SwitchProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Beth Higgins on Jun 04, 2015
After suffering 3 extended power outages last year it was finally time to get the back-up power we needed for your home. AP Electric offered great technical support and the generator arrived within 3 days from our order. Installation went smoothly. No complaints. A great company to do business with.