Briggs & Stratton 40394 20kW Generator with 100A SE Transfer Switch
The Briggs & Stratton 40394 20kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator provides reliable backup power for homeowners during a power outage. This generator makes sure your appliances stay on so you and your family aren’t left in the dark. Includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3r rated automatic power transfer switch, providing flexible installation.
Briggs & Stratton 40394 Features:
- Thanks to Symphony II Power Management System, a smaller home generator system by Briggs & Stratton can meet all your needs and save you money in the process.
- This 20kW with Symphony II Power Management can manage a home, up to 12,000 square feet with a 5-ton air conditioner saving you thousands less than a previously required larger, liquid cooled unit
- Includes 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Reliable, commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine handles the most demanding jobs
- Compliancy with the NFPA 37 standard means it can be placed as close as 18” from your home for flexible placement3 options — perfect for tight lot lines.
- Automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Comprehensive 5-year parts, labor and travel limited warranty
- This standby generator is available for sale in all 50 states
- Rated for operation in areas with low natural gas pressure. This home generator can operate at 3.5’’ to 7’’ water column.
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Briggs & Stratton 40394 20kW Generator GREAT PRODUCTProduct Review Rating: 4/5
Posted by Tina Ferry on Jun 04, 2015
Very easy to do business with AP Electric. Generator showed up on the day that it was promised which was good as the electrician was coming to install the next day. Installation went smoothly. No power outages yet but I am ready for the next one. Thanks AP Electric!!